[Rhodes22-list] IMF

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Mon Mar 26 14:59:11 EDT 2012

Regarding the IMF:
One word of caution on the upper donut I had one of the set screws work
loose and it would jamb if the boat wasn't on exactly even keel, a real pain
in the ass.  When you reset the screw, put a drop of silicone seal to keep
it from backing out.  It actually is not a bad idea on all the screws in the
system.  The advantage of this system is that all the parts can be
fabricated at home using a few tools and readily available materials,
especially if you do not have access to Stan.

Chris G.