[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes measurements.

Philip Gauthier gauthi06 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 28 12:06:59 EDT 2012

Good day everyone. Just a point, Ron, I also pulled the top doughnut when I removed my main. So it will be another 6 weeks before I can get Raven back in the water. No I’m not slow, that’s just the boating season up here!! Every once in a while I see people asking for measurements here and there for their Rhodes. Since she’s in my driveway, while I do some work on her till mid-May, I would be happy to get any measurements that people might want for them. Ron, I’ll pull my in-mast furler and get the doughnut dimensions if you want. On that note, I could probably make them for anyone who needs it. I have access to some 1” thick nylon and I have a lathe so it’s a pretty easy job. Let me know.

Phil Gauthier
Raven