[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes measurements.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 12:38:40 EDT 2012

Phil,
The material used for the plastic bearings for the IMF need to have UV
protection. Standard plastic materials will deteriorate with a couple of  years
of exposure. Nylon seems a little soft in my opinion. The factory uses a
UHMWPE which is UV protected and lasts a good long time. I believe it is a
better product for this purpose.

Rummy

In a message dated 3/28/2012 12:07:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,