[Rhodes22-list] Brand of paint and bottom paint

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 2 08:49:05 EDT 2012

Rod,
No one ever responded to your questions.  I don't think there is a good single answer to your question.  Some people prefer ablatives (I don't, I tried just on my tiller) and some prefer hard paints.  Any of the better brands.   The Interlux paints are pretty popular, I "think" that's what Stan uses.

http://www.defender.com/interlux.jsp

West Marine offers this advice.
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/WestAdvisorView?langId=-1&storeId=11151&catalogId=10001&page=Anti-Fouling-Paint

You might see what others in your marina or lake are using. - rob