[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Thu May 3 09:46:46 EDT 2012

Hi Jim,
I went with the 8hp electric start 20" shaft Tohatsu. Most of my
sailing is lake sailing with plans for coastal sailing in the near
future. I thought of this (8hp) as a compromise between 6 and 9.5. I
have been pleased with it after one year. I bought it on line and had
it shipped to Stan who mounted it before delivery. Here is the site.
They were very helpful in the buying process.
http://www.tohatsu-outboards.com/tohatsu-8-HP-4-stroke.htm I believe
Rummy has used them too. Joe Riley