[Rhodes22-list] Boom Tents the $60.00 bimini

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat May 5 08:05:03 EDT 2012

Drawing attached?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 8:00 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Boom Tents the $60.00 bimini

I'm sorry that I'm a little late coming to this thread, but it is spring and
I've been busy. Several years ago I made a cover for the cockpit from a tarp
I purchased locally. The sides came all the way down to the gunnels giving
us a  completely dry cockpit during a rain event. They also could be folded
back up to  allow a breeze to blow through. It was very inexpensive and fun
to build. It  lasted many years. Drawing attached.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/30/2012 9:59:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jsbudda at verizon.net writes:

butterchurn wrote:

> I was wondering if  you could share with me your ideas for boom tents,
etc.
> or photos of  how you set up your cockpit for sleeping.  I plan on
> regularly  spending nights on Ozone this year and I really don't fit into
> the  main cabin too well.  I'm a tall dude.  When I bought Ozone from
Mark,