[Rhodes22-list] Motor report.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 9 11:33:22 EDT 2012

I hate mud daubers. They will fill any tiny little crevice they can find.
Fortunately they don't sting unless you provoke them. Only the females build
the  nests and provision them with their eggs and spiders for the young to
feed on.  I've found that they don't like the loud sound from my stereo.
That's probably  why I see so few. :)
I have a 9.8 Tohatsu four stroke I could use temporarily, but it weights
twice as much as the 2 stroke and I'm getting to old to man handle a 100
pound  motor around the transom of a boat. I guess I'll just use the 2.5 Tohatsu
or an  electric trolling motor until I finish my repairs.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/9/2012 9:30:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,