[Rhodes22-list] Tiller / Motor link

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:49:40 EDT 2012

stan, wrong recipient on this-

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Stan Spitzer <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:

> For 86 I remember fairly well.   I know you are in TX with the other
> Niemans (I had met Stanley Marcus years ago before he died).  And of
> course I remember that you bought your second Rhodes from the seller who
> had said he was going along with he Certificate of Support program and
> that neither of you ever did, etc, etc.  I was attempting to be humorous
> when I said bring it here.  There are some boats in TX that you may be
> able to visit to see the set up.
>
> If you can send us the motor cowling itself for us to put its fitting
> on, we can send it back along with the rudder head fitting and the
> linkage arm with its parts and we can do a phone conference when you at
> the boat fitting it and you can expect to be spending only $400 (plus
> $50 for S&H) for all of this - only because I have a short memory.
>
> stan/gbi
>

> On 5/10/12 9:47 AM, Charles Nieman wrote:
> > Stan
> > I can tell your don't remember everything (but then who amoung us
> does???) I and the boat are in Dallas, Texas ..... I am afraid that hauling
> the boat to North Carolina, for this installation may be a bit prohibitive
> in both time and money ..... is there anoyther option that we could pursue?
> >
> > CN
> >

> >> Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:34:35 -0400
> >> From: stan at rhodes22.com
> >> To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
> >> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Tiller / Motor link
> >>
> >> admittedly this is a great feature (without even knowing about its
> >> freewheeling use option) but it is a custom item because it depends on
> >> the motor cowling (which varies with every brand and size and model),
> >> the distance the motor pivot is from the rudder pivot, the height of the
> >> motor cowling top in relation to the top of the rudder head and then the
> >> slot and connecting pin locations have to be set so the rudder and motor
> >> work in parallel.
> >>
> >> bring the boat to the plant.
> >>
> >> ss

> REALLLY need one, what do they sell for (uninstalled)?

> go to http://www.rhodes22.org/list
> go to http://www.rhodes22.org/list
> go to http://www.rhodes22.org/list

Here's what's up for me these days;

http://www.radiationdays.
<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>com<http://www.radiationdays.blogspot.com>

or point your phone at this:

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr

Lynn Hoffman is the author of The Short Course in Beer and The New Short
Course in Wine. You can read a sample or order your e-copy at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/16714

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266