[Rhodes22-list] Motor report.

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu May 10 15:23:43 EDT 2012

Ben,
Ah, a man that admits he doesn't know a carburetor from a what knot.  I'm pretty sure it was a rebuild.  A "new" one is around $200 while a rebuild kit is probably $50.  The carb takes the fuel and air, mixes them together in the right combination, and feeds it to the motor cylinders.  As long as the motor works, don't worry about it! - rob