[Rhodes22-list] Compromised emali? Thena .....John???

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Sat May 12 07:49:45 EDT 2012

Yes, I was hacked while traveling through GA...have been away from my mail
for almost three weeks and have no idea how they did it...just now going
through mail and wanted to apologize to the list for the
inconvenience...really glad it wasn't a virus but am now paranoid about
using my phone while on the road...especially in the GA area (a friend got
hacked while going through the same area last year...the hacker sent a
message supposedly from her about being robbed/stranded in London and
needing money)...I will unfortunately be traveling in that same area again
for a few more trips, but will probably try to turn the phone off while on
the road...again, my apologies to the list and thank you to everyone who
tried to inform me of the problem "off list"...I appreciate your
thoughtfulness...
Thena