[Rhodes22-list] Mother's Day Outing on Ozone

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:33:59 EDT 2012

We took Ozone out on her first adventure (with us).  She handled like a
dream.  I set the rudder properly and she now turns on a dime.  It was very
windy and Sandusky Bay (Lake Erie) was very choppy. We got the sails up and
cruised around the bay for a bit before heading back to the marina.  It was
a wonderful time and we can't wait to take her out on longer adventures.
BTW, the Rhodes 22 is a marvelous design!  No spray reached us in the
cockpit.  I love this boat!

Here is a video I made from this outing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OslY79Fd9oQ

Blessings!

Ron
s/v Ozone