[Rhodes22-list] Trailer wheels

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 19:22:04 EDT 2012

Hi y'all:

     I only lived in NC for a year, but I love the pragmatic applications of a second person-plural address.  Though it aint the same from SE Pennsylvania, it's still great.  and...

     I need a spare for my Triad Trailer, and it's not here right now to measure the wheel size.  I know it's big: 16 inches?  Can someone please clue me in on the actual size, and thanks.  By the way, all of you upper Chesapeake Rhodies, I am in the water now on the Bohemia, blue hull.  Keep a weather eye.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Hatboro, PA
Earleville, Md