[Rhodes22-list] Tour of s/v Ozone Parts 1 and 2

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Tue May 22 16:17:13 EDT 2012

Rick,

I wish I could have been out, yesterday!  However I live in the Columbus
area and Ozone is in Sandusky.  My wife and I are spending the Memorial Day
Weekend on Ozone, though.  We are going up on Friday and coming back
sometime on Monday.

This will be our first "sleepover" on Ozone.  I'm using a tarp over the boom
for sleeping quarters.

PS. Blue Heorns are one of my favorite birds!

Ron
s/v Ozone