[Rhodes22-list] Old new owner of an 86 Rhodes 22

Geoff Farrell geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:56:53 EDT 2012

Welcome! You will have a blast. I've been sailing mine for two seasons now
and it's great fun. We just put her away for the summer (we live in WI in
the summer but winter and sail in AL) and I miss it already. I agree, the
mast raising system is wonderful. Keep us informed on your subsequent
experiences with the 1003. Also, when you get a chance, please post some
pictures. If you could include a close up of the 1003 rigged to the boat
that would be nice. Have fun and fair winds. Geoff