[Rhodes22-list] Re quirements for Canada

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 16:50:50 EDT 2012

You may need a Passport.  An enhanced Drivers license will simplify entry into Canada, and on your  return into the US.
Then there is a CanPass that take a few weeks to acquire and cost about 40 canadian dollars.

Ensure that the chart software you have in you GPS includes the areas you are likely to sail.
If in doubt, get the paper chart for the area.

Caesar Paul
Gentle Breeze
1986 Recycled 2008