[Rhodes22-list] cockpit mounted main sheets

svtriton at aol.com svtriton at aol.com
Sun May 27 08:57:53 EDT 2012

hi all
not a frequent poster but u thought you would be interested in my latest change to my rhodes...i find having all sail controls in front of me is a more natural way of sailing for me...also i like the openness it creates in the stern for engine work and swim ladder exit...i havent posted pictures since my ups post a hundred yrs ago so i hope this works
best
to all