[Rhodes22-list] cockpit mounted main sheets

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Tue May 29 12:06:29 EDT 2012

Agree with Chris G--intriguing. I find there's too much going on at the stern, esp if you need to work on the outboard or rudder (both of which I recently had to do). It's not hard to release one end of the traveler and push it to one side, but I too would like it where I can see it while facing forward.

But I can't seem to open the attached photos. Anyone else having trouble?