[Rhodes22-list] Memorial Day Weekend Sail

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue May 29 12:33:57 EDT 2012

Joe:

The Magothy is nice place to sail out of.  I used to sail from Gibson Island
years ago.  Enclosed is a sketch I did of my return trip from the 2010
Annapolis Boat show back home to Herrington Harbor North that includes the
Thomas Point Light.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33926297/DSCN1001r.jpg DSCN1001r.jpg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33926297/DSCN1007r.jpg
I enjoy your art thanks for sharing.  I am visiting friends in Maryland
this weekend and will sail with them on a Prout Cat out of the tidal
cove, Lake Placid, on the Magothy River.  We may make a run across the
Bay to Kent Island.  Have you done any renditions of The Baltimore
Light or this area of the bay?  Joe Riley