[Rhodes22-list] Tour of s/v Ozone Parts 1 and 2

Mike Cheung hmcheung57 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:33:24 EDT 2012

Ron - It took a second to put 2 and 2 together, no pun intended.  I was a
little "head down" at work this past few months and missed completely that
you two had found your Rhodes.  Well, belated congratulations and hopefully
we'll run into each other out on Lake Erie sometime.  We do make it over to
the Islands about once a season.  Generally we trailer to East Harbor or
Marblehead and launch, but I just might make the sail from Cleveland this
year for fun.

Mike

butterchurn wrote:

> Hi Mike!
>
> Last summer you and your wife hosted my wife and I on your boat and gave
> us a sail on her.  That is what confirmed the Rhodes 22 as the boat we
> wanted.  So now we have s/v Ozone!
>
> Ron

-----
Mike Cheung