[Rhodes22-list] Memorial Day Fun

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:40:00 EDT 2012

Inspite of the wind issue at the marina we had a wonderful time on Ozone.  We
spent Friday and Saturday night on Ozone.  The pop top enclosure worked
great and we used an air mattress in the cockpit for my wife and I.  With
the bimini up and a tarp over that when we thought it might rain (didn't) we
slept great!  Of course the one exception was a flock of geese that swam
next to Ozone at 4:00 am and decided to start honking.  I was wanting to
have Christmas dinner early!

We had some spectacular sunsets!  What a life!

A video of our weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgNq2aTZ0w

Ron