[Rhodes22-list] Getting insect poop off gel coat

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed May 30 18:08:30 EDT 2012

Stan doesn't count since he's only a part time list participator. Besides
it wouldn't be fair to include him because he's older than dirt. It's a huge
 advantage.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/30/2012 4:02:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
blue66corvette at hotmail.com writes:

Not  that it would really be a contest that one would strive for; but if
Stan is  86, just how much elder would Chris be??????