[Rhodes22-list] Mast Stowage During Towing

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Wed May 30 21:48:50 EDT 2012

David,

I always trail with the mast resting between the bow and stern pulpits.  I would reposition the mast to the cradle for easier stepping.  BTW, I am trying to locate a good midway point to drop the boat in halfway between Atlanta and DC, are there any good lake/state park options near Greensboro.

I have to recommend Kerr Lake State Park in NC.  Excellent.  I can fill in any blanks for any interested skippers.

Art

Have a nice day!