[Rhodes22-list] Big sigh of relief

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:33:13 EDT 2012

Just got an email from Old Greenwich Yacht Club. Tod's Point is closed for a week to repair roads and clear debris. They're taking boat owners down in small groups to inspect boats still on moorings. They said two boats broke Lisa's of moorings and had been recovered. A number of boats were washed off poppits in 14' surge and have been reset.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone