[Rhodes22-list] New (old) Rhodes 22 owner

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Nov 2 09:51:54 EDT 2012

Yes, the batteries were located in the vee berth on one version of the boat.  On others, they were located under the settee.  The main switch panel on my current boat is located just inside the companionway.  I've also seen it just inside the companionway on the starboard side up above the countertop.

Speaking of wiring, I forgot Chris had posted his hand drawn wiring diagram of a new boat. - rob

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28204348/photo.jpg