[Rhodes22-list] winterizing task list

Raymond Gaj liznray at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:17:47 EST 2012

Rummy,

You bring up a good question. I do not have a dock built yet, but I do have a dock where I can tie up until I build one.

They do sail here all year round, and I may find myself doing the following:

1- Leave my boat in the water during the winter (when my dock is built, I plan to keep it on a lift)
2- leave my boat on the trailer.

Not sure at this time.

Ray