[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Camera can photograph a thought!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 11:30:08 EST 2012

It sure looks like it broke above the spreaders. I'm with Hank on this one.
 Something very heavy and moving fast must have hit the mast to break it at
that  point. Incredible forces were at work. When you have the time to
inspect it  further, it would be interesting to find out if you see any dents
from flying  objects. Another thought would be the weight of the 175 in the
wind. I can't  tell from the picture if it broke going forward or to the stern.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/6/2012 2:34:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,