[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Dismast, datmast

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:13:12 EST 2012

by the time i got there, the wreckage that you saw in the photo had been
removed from the boat. the security people were very anxious to get us out
of there so my forensics were pretty hasty.
my guess was that the mast buckled and the boatyard did the remaining
surgery.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 10:09 PM, John Shulick <jsbudda at verizon.net> wrote:

> Rummy,
>
> Not sure but I think the tabernacle is damaged from the picture. There
> doesn't seem to be any impact damage on the hull or deck. Lynn Did the mast
> fold in half or fall down completely ?
>
> John S
>

> --

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Short-Course-Beer-Introduction-Civilized/dp/1616086335/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266