[Rhodes22-list] Water Tank

Jay Curry jac2 at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 10 02:59:32 EST 2012

The water tank on the refurbished 92 I picked up in August needs to be
replaced. I could not empty it completely for the winter with just the pump.
The fill tube and pump line are not just clamped, but caulked securely in
place. Removal is not a reasonable option and even if it was out, I could
still not clean it easily. It operates and works fine, but I want to be able
to clean it directly when necessary.

I intend to replace it with an easily removable and cleanable tank. I am
writing to ask if anyone can provide a source with a model number or type
they may have used for a replacement tank. I will be looking at various
sources on the web and at local dealers for RV's and Boats. Any information
those on the list might be able to offer would sure be a big help.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Jay Curry
Port Angeles, WA