[Rhodes22-list] wind vane

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 20:05:48 EST 2012

I have a VHF antenna with a windex brand telltale which fits  over the
antenna mast. No problem in over ten years. Be sure to coat  everything aloft
with WD-40 which deters spiders. Spiders always seek the  highest point of
their environment.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/15/2012 12:34:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,