[Rhodes22-list] Aggghhh! my balls

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 18:26:47 EST 2012

I have a ball related question. Here's the scoop:

My Triad trailer (I thought) takes only a 2" ball.  But the two inch ball is a tough fit, and rather difficult to remove from the hitch.  It requires lots of prompting and prying to get the lock to release.  I noted that the trailer tongue also takes a 1 7/8 ball.  It seems that this smaller ball would be easier to work with, but I want to be assured that this will be a secure fit.  Does anyone use the 1 7/8 inch ball?

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River MD