[Rhodes22-list] Aggghhh! my balls

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Nov 17 07:07:37 EST 2012

Using a 1 7/8" ball for a 2" coupler is NOT OK. In fact it could be very
dangerous. They have different weight limits. Find the cause of your problem
and  fix it. It may just be a matter of driving around with the trailer to
remove any  excess paint from the coupler. Do you have a picture of the type
of coupler your  trailer has??? It would be helpful.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/16/2012 9:05:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,