[Rhodes22-list] Aggghhh! my balls

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 10:17:11 EST 2012

Rummy et al:

I have sprayed copious amounts of WD-40 on the mechanism.  I have surge brakes, and the tongue has ball requirements stamped on it: "1 7/8 - 2."  I have a 4000 lb. (rated)receiver and tow bar.  I could bolt the smaller ball onto it.  Maybe a note to Triad or "go-to" Stan will be my best bet.  Don't worry Rummy; as I value you sage advice highly, I won't strap on the smaller without the aid of expert opinion.

For now, I will forget about my my balls and concentrate on having a good bird.

Joe