[Rhodes22-list] towing

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:53:00 EST 2012

I've been thinking about an air lift .... based on what everyone has kindly posted I'm now thinking it will need to be closer to a 4000 - 4500 lift.... there are lots of used lifts available in the marina but wasn't certain what I would need... guess now I know and can negotiate from a position of knowledge..

Many Thanks

Charlie