[Rhodes22-list] Almost Done

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Nov 26 10:12:16 EST 2012

Bill,
Beauty of a redo.  Your carpentry skills far exceed mine.

One suggestion, add some kind of latch to those slide out drawers.  First time you heel to port those drawers will slide out and dump their contents.  My old boat had something like this, but I expect you can find something nicer. - rob

http://hardware.hardwarestore.com/74-468-cabinet-latches/hook-and-staple-619355.aspx