[Rhodes22-list] My rhodes22

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 13:05:48 EDT 2012

Ramon,
We have several owners in Florida. I'm sure one of them will speak up
shortly. There is a owners manual that I'm sure someone on the list can send you
 attached to an email, or you could search the archives to find it. Some
parts  are special to the R22, but many can be purchased through marine
dealers such as  West Marine or Defender.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/1/2012 11:50:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,