[Rhodes22-list] New (old) Rhodes 22 owner

rbeytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 13:13:09 EDT 2012

Good progress on no-name R22 (Maybe I'll call her Waif). About $75 spent on
Glass Resin and Chopped strand and I have the concrete/lead ballast
re-glassed in and the cabin sole stringers in place. The original cabin sole
was a single sheet of 3/4" ply which must have been installed before the
deck was put on... there is no way to get the new floor in as a single
sheet. I am splitting the new floor-boards into 3 easily removal panels.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44312/Stove_for_sale_003_%28851x1280%29.jpg>

Now onto new/refurbished cabin fittings. My wife insists on an all marble
galley.... This may not happen, but clearly the galley needs re-doing!

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n44312/Stove_for_sale_001_%28851x1280%29.jpg>