[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Bow Stop

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Oct 11 10:50:21 EDT 2012

Attached are photos from my bow stop.  As you can see, they are wooden pieces covered with carpet and one of them has broken off.  I'd like to replace the wood with a rubber stop or some sort of rubber padding as the wood is pretty unstable.  I've looked at the "normal" bow stop but it won't fit my boat.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=984382&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=50802&subdeptNum=50814&classNum=50816#.UHbbzpHAGdA

Anyone have anything similar or have any ideas?  I'm thinking some sort of sheet rubber that I could cut and mount, but a preformed stop that would fit would be preferred.

Thanks -rob