[Rhodes22-list] Asheville refurb

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 16:40:11 EDT 2012

Hi Bill

I would love to see your boat. I have made patterns out of the large items
- Galley, floor boards, etc, but I would like to see how you have done the
smaller fittings - drawers, cupboards, electrics etc.

When would be a good time for you...I don't want to inconvenience you.

Thanks
Richard
828 687 0788

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Bill Pauer <billpauer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Richard,
>
> I am almost done redoing the interior of my 85' Rhodes down in
> Brevard.  I am a beginner to sailing, but if you would like to see
> another Rhodes you're welcome to stop by.
>
> Bill

Richard
Tel: 828 687 0788
Cell: 828 337 0180