[Rhodes22-list] Hauling Out Ozone for the Season

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:44:44 EDT 2012

The diamond board power wash is a good idea, I wanted to do it, but they
insisted on raising it.  I could have sailed Ozone to the public ramps in
Sandusky about a 3 mile sail, then get her on the trailer, then lower the
mast, then washing her down myself.  Since a free haulout and wash was
included in my dock contract, I thought why not. They even had no problem
putting Ozone down on her trailer.  All I had to do was take her mast down.
She will be in inside heated storage.

Ron