[Rhodes22-list] Windrose Rowboat?

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Sun Oct 28 15:52:00 EDT 2012

Rob,

Looks like a ton of work.  You may recall that Bill Effros explored a nice option for using the R22 as a rather nice motorized boat.  I subbed a stubby mast, added my full-length boom room and created a nice 'river boat Mary Jane.  With a stubby, the pop top is well supported.  No known options for a submarine modification.....

Art

Have a nice day!