[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Water

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 28 18:57:53 EDT 2012

David:  I saw some earlier advice on re-caulking the hull-deck joint and replacing the rub rail, which is sound.  Did you feel any water along the side walls where water may be seeping in through the joint?   Also, check your sink hose to be sure that it is not cracked and sucking in water.  I had both of these issues on earlier boats.
If it is at the joint, a quick fix, but not permanent, is to caulk along the bottom of the rub rail.  Don't use 5200 as it is tough stuff and you will eventually want to follow the previous post on really fixing the problem.

Bob in Florida