[Rhodes22-list] Bilge Water

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 10:45:30 EDT 2012

Unless you are sure it's the rub rail, I suggest checking the sink drain
hose.  Mine had cracked on the bottom outboard side where it was hard to
see.  I found it by accident.  I store an empty plastic bucket under the
sink, and found the bucket to be full of water, and investigated.

Weather here 25 miles WNW Boston light rain, breezy 5-10 mph from northeast.
Don't expect any excitement until tonight, even though I got the day off
work.  Good luck to all.

Jim Connolly
s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03