[Rhodes22-list] N.E Rhodies/Sandy info

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 13:46:48 EDT 2012

Best of all wishes, Ben.

que sera.....

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}

________________________________
 From: Ben Cittadino <bencittadino at gmail.com>
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] N.E Rhodies/Sandy info

Rummy,

Early Saturday I motored the S/V Susan Kay out of her "in season" slip at
Sandy Hook Bay Marina, Highlands, NJ (expecting 12 foot record surge) up the
river (Shrewsbury) to her winter storage marina (Carriage House) in Sea
Bright, NJ to be hauled out. She is on stilts only about 4 feet off the
ground, but even Sea Bright has been evacuated and it is expected the ocean
and river may submerge Sea Bright as they have once or twice in the past. I
suspect my boat  may be destroyed; "c'est la vie". I'll let you know.

Ben C.