[Rhodes22-list] Current Cooler for Rhodes 22

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:03:47 EDT 2012

I moved the right side wall slightly closer to the cooler to make it a tight jam fit (& make room for the 2nd battery in the slot at the back of the cabin - it just fits). Then secured it with a couple of L brackets from the local hardware store just to prevent it tipping inward (forward for the cooler) while heeling. Headed sailing soon. Will try to remember to take a pic of the install today.

Stephen

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Rod Ellner <rodellner at mac.com> wrote:

> Stephan,
> I am on a mooring but have two solar panels, I don' think the batteries would stand up to the draw of the cooler. Or I guess I could add ice when I board and plug the cooler to assist the ice. How did you secure the cooler to the opening?
> Thanks rod
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 31, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Stephen Staum <snstaum at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I found a Coleman 12v chiller that fit perfectly. I bought it from Cabella's but they do not seem to show it anymore. Just google Coleman 12v chiller & it will come up.
>>
>> Stephen
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Aug 30, 2012, at 10:08 PM, Ellner Rod <rodellner at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> What is the standard cooler being used for the Rhodes at this time?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Rod