[Rhodes22-list] Trailer repairs

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Sep 6 14:02:33 EDT 2012

The weight of the boat will bend the wood for you.  No need to bend the wood yourself.  That being said, I did "prebend" my replacement bunks with straps.  As PBR noted, the slotted boat holes will allow for some movement. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080731/071d5f12/attachment-0001.jpg