[Rhodes22-list] Torqeedo updates

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:57:52 EDT 2012

i had stan install one on my new/old rhodes, including a large cylinder in
the laz. not enough experience with it yet, but i'll keep you posted.
lynn
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Goodness <spreadgoodnews at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am really considering a 5hp propane powered outboard.
>

> On Sep 10, 2012, at 9:46 AM, "Chris Geankoplis" <napoli68 at charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Shawn Boles out in Eugene Oregon has one. You might want to contact him.
> > was out on his Rhodes on a lake east of Eugene.  I thought it was the
> > perfect motor or a 5 mile lake.  If you were to do a lot of long distance
> > motoring you might want to switch to something that would travel more
> than
> > 10 miles.
> >
> > Chris Geankoplis

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
Hallelujah! The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition.
To take a look, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/Short-Course-Beer-Introduction-Civilized/dp/1616086335/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

•Had enough of gun violence? Read the story of a woman who does something
about it .
*Paula Sherman and the National Rifle Association  *

get your e-copy for $4.99 at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/23266