[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Position

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:49:12 EDT 2012

Folks,

Something to keep in mind.  Stan has been building these boats for
40+(50+?) years and putting them on the triad trailer design for a good
chunk of them.  We've never heard of anyone having a problem with this
design or setup so why does everyone think they need to re-engineer
something that's not broke?  Unless you have significantly more experience
at boat building than Stan, I'd leave it alone and do it his way.

Hank