[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Position

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:47:16 EDT 2012

when I had mine on the hard, I just used a couple of 8X8X16 concrete blocks (many people call them cinder blocks, those of us in the industry call them CMU for concrete masonry units)...I would just slip those under the rear ends of the trailer then raise the tongue until I had the whole thing stable on three points..... noone ever stole my blocks, can't say the same for jack stands!!!!

Charles