[Rhodes22-list] Lift switch pictures.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 11:51:45 EDT 2012

It is slightly pinched in the up position, but since I don't ever run the
engine while it's in that position, it isn't a problem. Also, if I had
tilted  the motor a little more the hose wouldn't get pinched. It is also a
fairly  new gas line and as it ages it will get harder and won't pinch as much.
:) I use  the engine only to leave the dock and go about 100 yards. I haven't
tried  sailing back into the dock yet, but I suppose some day I will have
drunk  enough rum that I will attempt it. Stay tuned........

Rummy

In a message dated 9/17/2012 11:17:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,