[Rhodes22-list] Lift switch pictures.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 14:11:55 EDT 2012

Yes, pictures were taken recently, but Lake Hartwell continues to
disappear. We are now down 12 1/2 feet below full pool. I have stopped moving my
dock out and put the power boat on the trailer and the Rhodes won't be far
behind. We've had substantial rain, but the USACE in their infinite wisdom
continues to let more water out of the reservoir than what is coming in. If
the  lake ever comes back up we have decided to sell both of our lake
properties and  move to a lake that isn't controlled by the USACE.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/18/2012 8:46:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,